Role & Responsibilities
This role within the programmatic team will offer you the opportunity to manage clients, help manage the team and work on campaigns from brief response, trading and optimisation across a good portfolio of clients.
Client / Campaign Success
- Campaign management activities such as campaign DSP set-up, creative trafficking, documentation creation and maintenance, QA, performance reporting and billing reconciliation.
- Identify and implement optimisations as approved by your manager and client.
- Build relationships and manage external DSP relationships, if activity is not being run in house, ensuring they have all assets and details needed for the campaign to run successfully, and manage ongoing results.
- Decipher and respond to client briefs, via presentations and building out media plans. This also entails being able to determine which channels are best to hit the brief objectives.
- Identify and map out user journey for campaigns, and implementing tracking necessary for complete measurement.
- Support the Programmatic Director in developing and providing input in the construction of client decks and status documentation.
- Demonstrate diligence, attention to detail and adherence to programmatic best practices throughout the full programmatic campaign life-cycle
- Handle daily campaign maintenance, including internal questions regarding tracking and status of various campaigns
- Assist in the development of client-facing campaign performance reports
- Contribute to the assessment of inventory availability and the formulation of proposals for new client opportunities
- Run the campaign QA process to ensure accurate campaign implementation, pacing and performance
- Complete monthly invoicing with 100% accuracy and on time, every month.
- Fully responsible for implementing your deliverables, on time and in an efficient manner
- Support the business and team on new business pitches and other ad hoc projects when required by the Programmatic director and/or senior leadership team.
- Responsible for the training, growth and development of direct reports, and ensures on-going and timely feedback is provided.
- Keep abreast of the latest changes and trends in the digital marketing landscape and programmatic technology, and considers their impact on team and client outcomes
- Build and maintain relationships with relevant publishers and tech providers
- Participate in regular knowledge share sessions to share and learn new strategies for optimising and enhancing. Presenting to internal groups and clients when needed.
- Previous digital experience in an agency environment
- Relevant professional experience in programmatic trading and implementation
- Strong understanding of the Programmatic ecosystem and how it fits into the overall media landscape
- Ability to organise and manage detail work campaign performance
- Understanding of traditional and interactive media planning elements
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills
- Ability to understand and analyse data, and provide stakeholders with reports that are easy to understand and actionable
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office solutions
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Team player and willing to go the extra mile for the clients
- Shows initiative and seeks out new projects and tasks whenever possible.
- Strong knowledge of Google Campaign Manager (CM) and how it integrates with Display & Video 360 (DV360) and Google Analytics Premium (GA360)
- Search and social experience - nice to have
- Adobe AdCloud
- Ability to apply technical skills from experience with the above platforms to learning additional tech platforms - i.e. additional DSPs, ad-servers, SDKs, etc.
Please apply below or send your CV to [email protected]