My client due to increasing growth and expansion, is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join the SEM team. You will work will leading brands and learn from some of the best Search talent in Australia. If you are passionate about search and determined to succeed, this is the role for you.
This position will focus on the fulfillment of PPC services to reputable clients and brands.
- Manage own client portfolio
- Provide SEM support to SEM Manager
- Keyword research
- Develop, manage and optimise PPC campaigns
- Regular client reporting
Skills & Experience:
- Proven track record in a similar role
- Excel (V-Lookups, Pivot Table, Filtering)
- Understanding of PPC campaigns
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- GAP Qualification would be desirable
- Relevant Degree Qualifications
This is a fantastic opportunity to further develop your career and join an awarding winning agency. You will have the opportunity to regularly develop and discuss career development plans. Work-Life balance and team interaction are of the highest priority.
Sound like the role you've been looking for? Click Apply!