My client is one of the world's most successful media agencies. They are looking to add a Digital Media Planner to their Sydney team.
In this role you will have exposure to key clients and be working across all aspects of digital Media planning and buying. This role is focused on direct response.
In this role your key responsibilities will be:
- Digital media planning and execution
- Client and internal relationship management: liaising with account management and other internal teams as well as dealing directly with the client
- Trafficking and tracking campaigns
- Campaign analysis and optimisation
In this role you will be working with high profile clients so you'll be expecting to have:
- Experience in a similar role within a media agency
- Advanced knowledge of online media landscape
- Intermediate understanding of adserving process
- Strong experience in online media buying, invoicing and payments processesIntermediate knowledge of other digital media & offline mediaExperience with tools such as BCC, Roy Morgan, Netratings, AdRelevance
- Advanced computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
If you think you have what it takes for this role, don't hesitate to apply today!