Strategy Manager - nuclei recruitment
They are not your typical agency. Their Account Strategy team are at the front-line of their clients' success, developing on- and off-site plans that fuel substantial revenue growth.
The ideal candidate for this position has a firm digital marketing / analytical background in paid media (SEM, Programmatic, Social, EDM, Retargeting, etc.) with a strong discipline for driving conversions and delivering ROI. You are great with people, hungry for success, love challenges, enjoy working in a fast paced start-up environment and like to have fun in their daily work life.
The Strategy Manager is directly responsible for leading the Australian Account Strategy team and the day-to-day interaction with various clients. You and your team are responsible for issues and opportunities in conjunction with their digital strategies. After setting strategy, KPIs and clearly communicating with the clients, you will manage your Digital Marketing Specialist colleagues (i.e. Paid Search Specialist, Social Media Specialist, etc.) and our technologies to successfully execute your strategy on time and on budget. You also will develop an on-going relationship with your Accounts and always strive to provide them more than required.
- Lead, develop and mentor the team of strategists to achieve key business milestones as well as increasing individuals capabilities
- Project Management: interpret client's goals and pain points, set and communicate expectations, schedule and organise resources, manage deliverables and deadlines
- Manage relationships with clients and other key stakeholders to ensure client growth and retention
- Develop and implement strategic training programs in efforts to ensure that each Account Strategist is well versed in digital marketing strategy
- Implement systems, processes and technology to ensure that your team is setup to maximise output while keeping consistency in their quality of work
- Analyse web analytics (i.e. Google Analytics) to discover opportunities or threats both on- and off-site
- End-to-end management of a portfolio of campaigns, including monitoring and reporting of campaign performance, budgets and optimisations to meet client and business KPIs
- Prospect and pitch for existing and new business
- Stay current with best practices, strategies, legislation and industry standards related to online marketing, analytical & eCommerce tactics
- 5+ years work experience in the digital performance marketing space
- 2+ years managing Account Management and/or Marketing teams
- Deeply proficient across several digital marketing tactics, including Paid Search (SEM), Shopping Feeds, Social Media Marketing (primarily Facebook & Instagram), Programmatic Media, Integrated/Native Content and more.
- Outstanding communication skills including the ability to present digital recommendations and sell programs to senior management audiences
- Leadership skills that model collaboration and effective working relationships with staff, clients and vendors
- Effective client management skills, budget reporting, and team leadership skills
- Superior creativity, strategic planning and negotiation skills
- Experience in analysing and presenting diverse sets of information: from financials through web analytics