Senior SEO and Content Account Manager - nuclei recruitment
Working within a global agency on blue chip clients in an exciting vibrant culture. This role will suit an experienced Manager, ready to step up within the next 6-12 months.
- Take the lead role in medium to large SEO projects work closely with client service team / lead to proactively account manage clients and develop integrated media strategies for clients
- Develop innovative new approaches and strategies
- Review and implement strategic changes for SEO clients and team on an ongoing basis
- To test, understand and use proprietary software to create tracking and reporting solutions for our clients
- Utilise Google Analytics or any other third party software as a secondary or tertiary technology solutions
- Keyword research, metadata development and content optimisation
- Create and optimise campaign strategies for clients
- Website audits and complete competitor analysis using a variety of tools
- Manage external supplier relationships
- Manage a small team
- 2-3+ years' industry experience
- Experience in outreach, link building, content marketing & content creation, with proven results
- Proficient understanding of these systems:
- Advertising Fundamentals
- Google Analytics, Omniture, CoreMetrics
- Google Webmaster Tools
- Open Site Explorer, MajesticSEO, SEMRush, etc.
- G+, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
- Adobe tools (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver, etc.)
- Image & video production, editing, etc.
- Social Analytics & Monitoring tools (various)
- Attaining & then maintaining qualifications in Advertising Fundamentals & Google Analytics
- People management experience
This is a rare opportunity and for the right person, it could be a massive step in your career. It will allow you to develop a skill set which will set you apart from others.
Sound like you?... then get in touch as our clients are always looking for people with such skillsets, but this role is pretty unique.
Not the right role for you? Don't worry, we have other options!
Visit nuclei jobs