Performance Specialist - client side role - nuclei recruitment
We are looking for an Performance Specialist looking to take the next step in their career. This role would suit an SEM professional looking to work for in a services industry, assisting their Marketing Manager in the administration, implementation and optimisation search and parformance marketing campaigns.
- Develop implementation strategies across biddable media
- Ongoing campaign development and optimisation
- Take a commanding role in post campaign reports
- Consistently deliver on goals and targets
- Demonstrate consistency across core and stretch responsibilities
- Consistently demonstrate company behaviours
Skills & Experience
- 1-2 years experience in performance agency / team or inhouse
- Hands on implementation and conversion optimisation experience
- Previous experience of managing big budgets
- Able to meet deadlines in a fast paced agency environment
What's in it for you:
- Opportunity to broaden your skill-set and help drive real business growth
- Flexible working hours and an understanding manager
This is a rare opportunity and for the right person could be a massive step in their career. It will allow you to develop a skill set which will set you apart from other performance specialists.
Sound like you?... then get in touch as our clients are always looking for people with such skillsets, but this role is pretty unique.