Senior Performance Executive - nuclei recruitment
We are looking for an SEM Specialist looking to take the next step in their career. This role would suit an SEM professional with 1-2 years experience that is looking to work for a leading global organisation assisting our Search Managers in the administration, implementation and optimisation search marketing campaigns.
- Develop SEM implementation strategies
- Bid management towards client goals
- Work closely with client team to develop integrated strategies
- Ongoing campaign development and optimisation
- Develop campaign strategies and proposals
- Take a commanding role in post campaign reports
- Consistently deliver on client goals and targets
- Demonstrate consistency across core and stretch responsibilities
- Consistently demonstrate company behaviours
Skills & Experience
- 1-2 years+ experience in SEM Agency or inhouse
- Hands on implementation and conversion optimisation experience
- Previous experience of managing budgets
- Able to meet deadlines in a fast paced agency environment
- Advanced MS Office skills
What's in it for you:
- Opportunity to broaden your skill-set and help drive real business growth
- Global agency, great reputation and excellent progression opportunties
This is a rare opportunity and for the right person could be a massive step in their career. It will allow you to develop a skill set which will set you apart from other SEM specialists.
Sound like you?… then get in touch as our clients are always looking for people with such skillsets, but this role is pretty unique.