Digital Planner - nuclei recruitment
A leading independent agency are looking for a driven media professional to buy and deliver across all campaigns. You will be developing relationships with key decision makers in digital media, executing ideas and strategies with absolute precision, and be overseen by a Senior Manager you will work collaboratively with to provide market leading insight.
- Client, internal and external relationship management
- Digital media planning and implementation
- Digital negotiations and buying
- Campaign analysis and optimisation
- Campaign finance process
- Mentoring Digital Executives
- Trafficking and tracking campaigns
- Leading, independent agency, with the ability to train and develop you
- Ample room for growth and progression
- High calibre and exciting client portfolio
- Bustling, vibrant culture
- MUST have 2+ years prior media buying/negotiation skills, preferably with a media agency
- Specialist detailed knowledge of online media and marketing
- Ability to analyse campaign reports to identify required optimisations
- Excellent understanding of implementation and buying systems
- Knowledge and familiarity of adserving platforms
- Demonstrates financial and numerical astuteness
- Attention to detail with high levels of accuracy
This role will suit a Digital Assistant/Executive looking to take the next step, or a Digital Planner/Buyer looking to join a great independent agency!
If you are keen to join a leading media agency, and are looking to further develop your media planning/buying skills, apply now!
To review other available opportunities please visit nuclei jobs