Technical SEO Manager, Greater China
The SEO Manager (Greater China) will work closely with the off-page and technical SEO teams, local marketing teams in the global offices as well as various in-house teams such as copy, web dev and social media.
Our client are looking for an experienced SEO manager to optimise their organic search performance in Greater China region and help to drive the business’s ambitious growth strategy in mainland China, Hong Kong and Taiwan. Sitting within the client acquisition team, this role offers great potential for growth within the business.
As an SEO Manager, you will be joining a driven and highly committed team who are dedicated to developing onsite improvements and content plans, in addition to producing key content performance reports. This position combines creativity and analysis with the focus to produce and develop digital marketing campaigns to increase traffic and revenue.
The successful candidate will be an expert in the field of organic search, as well as fluent in Mandarin and English. Cantonese speaking is a plus. We are looking for someone highly tech savvy with a passion for all things digital, and a desire to stay one step ahead as new techniques and approaches develop. The company has a fresh approach and a genuine, open culture which breathes through their values and behaviours.
- Manage, maintain and increase the online presence in Greater China, especially in Hong Kong and Taiwan, through the latest organic on-page SEO and content marketing techniques
- Carry out detailed keyword research and opportunity analysis
- Adapt the global on-page SEO strategy to local markets
- Identify market-specific opportunities and content gaps and develop targeted strategies to tackle them
- Assist Off Page SEO, Technical SEO and Data analysis teams with projects and campaigns in Chinese speaking regions
- Work with wider marketing teams to adapt and deliver global campaigns in local markets
- Ideate, adapt and implement SEO plans and campaigns to meet our business objectives and KPIs to maximise ROI
- Play an active role in key stakeholder meetings, championing the important role of native content distribution in digital marketing
- Support research and ideation around evergreen and in-depth trend SEO content
- Utilise analytical tools and methods to identify new SEO opportunities
- Research new SEO industry developments, tactics and strategies
- Attend seminars, trainings and conferences to stay abreast of new developments, trends and platforms in technology, digital marketing and the SEO industry in particular
3 BEST THINGS ABOUT THE JOB:
- You’ll be working in a young, energetic and highly motivated team in an area that is of great importance to the business, and you’ll be given plenty of resource, support and training to achieve your objectives.
- You’ll be dealing closely with teams and people around the globe, with the opportunity to travel.
- There will be lots of opportunities for growth and development, and you’ll be given the tools and direction you need to succeed within your role and your career.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Deep understanding of search engines relating to Chinese SEO (Google is essential)
- Fluent written and spoken English and Mandarin with excellent grammar and spelling
- A minimum of 3 years hands on experience in an SEO or content-focussed role
- A good understanding of the digital landscape in Greater China
- Excellent analytical and technical skills
- Experience using third party tools such as Google Search Console, Baidu Webmaster Tools, SEMrush, Ahrefs Screaming Frog/DeepCrawl etc.
- Experienced user of analytics packages, such as Google analytics and Adobe Analytics
- Experience of competitor analysis and risk management
- Knowledge of on page and off page ranking factors and optimisation techniques
- Confidence working within cross-functional, international teams
- Passion for digital marketing and search
- Proficient in MS Office applications
Please send your CV across to email@example.com or apply here.