Technical SEO Manager
We are looking for an SEO Manager. My client, a well established brand, are growing and need a capable SEO expert.
- Help shape and deliver against our SEO strategies and take the lead role in small to medium SEO projects working closely with varying areas of the business.
- Produce performance and recommendation reports and develop innovative new approaches to leverage emerging search trends and technologies.
- Website & backlink audits and complete competitor analysis including keyword research, metadata development and content optimisation using a variety of tools.
- Management of external stakeholders and third party providers for SEO & content to ensure quality and timely delivery.
- Provide updates to internal and external stakeholders via WIP meetings and ongoing email correspondence
Skills & Experience:
- Thorough knowledge of current search trends as well as search ranking optimisation factors and key algorithm updates.
- CRO experience.
- Collaborative working style with an ability to work within a team in a hands-on capacity to achieve individual, team and organisational goals.
- Track record of analysing online issues and opportunities as well as providing and implementing recommendations to improve campaigns.
- Experience with data-driven SEO analysis and optimisation including outreach, link building, content marketing & content creation, with proven results.
- Proficiency in web analytics software and keyword tools including: Google Analytics, Search Console, Microsoft Office, Screaming Frog, aHrefs etc.
If the role above sound like you, please send your CV across to be considered.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.
Not the right role for you? Don't worry, we have other options!
Visit nuclei jobs: http://nuclei.com.au/jobs