The ideal candidate will demonstrate knowledge and experience in on-page and off-page SEO, and show creativity in approaching and solving problems.
Our client works with some of the most recognizable brands in the world. You will work on interesting projects alongside other online marketing experts in a truly collaborative environment.
- Develop effective on-page and off-page SEO strategy, including web content strategy
- Assess client websites, develop client-specific SEO plans and prioritise SEO efforts
- Provide guidance to copy writers and other SEO professionals
- Interact with project teams to understand business objectives and user goals
- Collaborate on site navigation, content organization and meta data
- Conduct keyword research to inform design, content, and coding practices
- Repurpose, edit, and create site content
- Manage your client relationships as well as internal stakeholders
- Present to upper management and clients and support the pitching process
- Research SEO best practices and stay current on changes in the industry
- Maintain high standards of content creation and exercise quality control on all copy
- A degree in Advertising, Business, Computer Science, Communications or a related field
- Experience as an SEO specialist or manager in an agency or blue chip client environment
- Experience in on-page and off-page SEO
- Aptitude for outside-the-box thinking and link acquisition strategies
- Demonstrated success using social media to build audiences and promote web content
- Creative problem-solving approach
- Self-motivation with a keen enthusiasm for (and understanding of) emerging technologies
- An eye for detail and strong organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of other digital channels
If you are realy for the next step, get in touch to discuss this role or other ones we have open at the moment. Apply now!