- Great company culture
- CBD Location
- Career progression
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced SEO specialist to join one of Australia's top agencies as an account manager for a portfolio of well-known brands.
Reporting to the SEO Director, you will be responsible for the hands-on implementation of SEO campaigns and meeting with clients.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Meeting with clients to develop an understanding of their objectives and recommending SEO strategies
- Developing SEO Strategies for different accounts
- Hands-on implementation and analysis of SEO campaigns
- Working closely with a team of Account Managers and SEO Specialists to implement and manage campaigns
- Reporting the performance of campaigns and developing ways to improve results
- Further developing your skills in all on-page and off-page SEO tasks
- Previous experience in an SEO role within an agency
- Strong Excel and web development HTML, CSS Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record of managing SEO campaigns for large clients
- Strong passion for SEO and Digital Marketing is a MUST
Interested in being part of a growing agency with a strong reputation for their client service and advanced SEO strategies?
This is a perfect opportunity to join a tight-knit team focused on the long-term development of their people.
Interested? Apply now!