A media agency requires a client facing SEO Specialist. You will work with global accounts and are technical and analytical.
The successful applicant would be expected to be very familiar with all the current standard methods of white hat optimisation (both on and off-page) and possess knowledge of how search algorithms are evolving. We expect you to be passionate about SEO and digital, with excellent organisational skills and take pride in achieving results for your clients and promote their brands. Knowledge of other digital areas would be an advantage.
- Analytical approach to SEO with good research techniques
- Good understanding of Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools and other popular SEO tools
- Identify key initiatives of SEO Strategy
- Client management
- Act on all levels of SEO (page structure, content, linking, technology, etc.) to increase traffic
- Develop company SEO Strategy, objectives, plan and model the impact of these initiatives
- SEO competitor analysis
- SEO reporting
The key focus of this role will be to drive organic traffic to a portfolio of websites via on page and off page optimisation. The successful candidate will be joining an existing team of several SEO specialists so the ability to work in a team is important. This role will also involve working closely with content writers and webmasters to implement solutions on our large portfolio of sites.
If you are interested to discuss this opportunity or hear about any other search marketing or digital opportunities in Australia please send your CV across.