An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced SEO specialist to join one of Sydney's top agencies and manage a portfolio of well-known brands.
- Great culture and Flexible hours
- leading brands
- Sydney CBD
Reporting to the SEO Director, you will be responsible for the hands-on implementation of SEO campaigns and meeting with clients.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Meeting with clients to develop an understanding of their objectives and recommending SEO strategies
- Developing SEO Strategies for different accounts
- Hands-on implementation and analysis of SEO campaigns
- Managing a team and growing the SEO department
- Reporting the performance of campaigns and developing ways to improve results
- All on-page and off-page SEO tasks
- Previous experience in an SEO role within an agency or as a freelancer
- Good Excel Skills: Pivot tables, vlookups
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Google Analytics and other analytics packages
- Experience in dealing with clients
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing company that is heavily focused on the training and development of their people.