- E-Commerce Client
- Great career opportunities and fantastic team to work with
SEO Manager plays an important role in building, integrating and growing the SEO offering. They must have excellent technical and analytical skills.
You are self-driven, data focused individual who consistently strives to innovate and improve the performance of a website via the SEO and digital marketing channels.
SEO Manager will:
- Plan and execute all SEO activities in the organisation
- Perform regular reports and analysis on performance
- Setup and manage various analytics and SEO tools
- Liaise with design teams to ensure best SEO practices are met
- Perform link building strategies
- Develop a marketing plan from a SEO perspective
- Web Testing, User Experience and Measurement
- Web Analytics
- Multi-Variate Testing and UX
- Wireframing – Interface design
- Experience with SEO tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Agency or client-side experience
Does it sound like the right role for you? Send us your CV, as we have a number of search roles at the moment and would love to hear from you.