Looking for an SEO and CRO specialist to join a performance marketing team to continue their digital transformation and scale their marketing campaigns for business growth.
You will be responsible for creating engaging content across digital channels and managing the performance of their website.
You will research, create and curate content not only for SEO, but also to help customers find what they’re looking for and deliver them the high-quality experience and service we’re known for, improving website CRO.
You’ll work closely with the product and marketing team across all aspects of the marketing mix, but also have exposure to all levels of the organisation.
- Keeping up to date with the latest SEO updates, techniques, and tools
- Manage website SEO: auditing, content strategy, keyword selection, and placements working with developers on tech implementations
- Create, curate and manage website content so that it is consistently up to date
- Own CRO for the marketing website and contribute to end to end CRO projects and initiatives
- Implementing CRO testing plans
- Measure and report performance of all activity and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Collaborate with internal teams to test hypotheses
- Assistance with the amplification of content on social channels
Required skills, experience and qualifications:
- Good understanding of optimising CMS based websites for both desktop and mobile
- Strong skills with CRO tools such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Optimise
- Sound understanding of modern search engine algorithms and ranking factors
- 4+ years SEO, content or digital agency experience
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Curious about customer behaviour through both numbers and qualitative data to drive key marketing decisions
- Strong analytical skills and is comfortable working autonomously in a small team/ start-up environment
Please send your CV to email@example.com or apply below.