Global performance team seeking a client-facing technically strong SEO Executive to join their team.
Reporting to senior and experienced SEO Manager you will be responsible for managing owned media campaigns for a portfolio of well-known brands and keeping up to date with the latest trends in the industry.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Meeting with clients to develop an understanding of their objectives and recommending SEO strategies
- Work closely with the Search Manager to develop strategies for different clients
- Hands-on implementation and analysis of SEO campaigns
- Reporting the performance of campaigns and developing ways to improve results
- Keyword research, content optimisation, social media, UX
- Previous experience in SEO in an agency or at a medium - large client side
- Client management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Google Analytics and other analytics packages
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic company that is heavily focused on the training and development of their people. Interested? Apply now.
Not the right role for you? Don't worry, we have other options! visit our website http://nuclei.com.au/jobs for other options.