This role involves managing a portfolio of clients and improving their search engine optimisation by using techniques including, but not exclusive to: keyword research, copy optimisation, article marketing, site structure, URL re-writes, social media, blogging and link building.
An understanding of paid search marketing would be advantageous. A critical element of this role is to improve rankings for the clients assigned to your portfolio and deliver reporting on a monthly basis. A high degree of energy, commitment, initiative and enthusiasm is required along with a hirst for knowledge in the internet marketing arena. The ability to organise, prioritise and meet deadlines is essential as is the ability to communicate with clients, in a polite and professional manner.
- Reviewing clients’ current websites
- Developing optimisation plans
- Making changes necessary to the sites and implementing the plans
- Reporting on success and activities to clients
- Liaising with management team
- Developing long term relationships with your key clients
- You will have experience and a track record in search engine optimisation, social media digital marketing
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, PHP, (ASP/.NET a bonus) and site optimisation is expected
- Candidates will also be expected to conduct ethical link building strategies for the websites in their portfolio
Our ideal candidate will have a track record of improving the ranking and traffic of websites using white hat techniques, be able to manage a portfolio of dedicated projects and work as part of a team on larger projects.