Our client, an agency, specialise in Search Engine Optimisation, Social Media, Conversion Rate Optimisation and Search Engine Marketing (PPC).Due to company growth they want to strengthen its organisation. With this in mind, they are looking to recruit a strong SEO executive with a track record to join their team.
This role involves managing a portfolio of clients and improving their search engine optimisation by using techniques including, but not exclusive to: keyword research, copy optimisation, article marketing, site structure, URL re-writes, social media, blogging and link building.
- Reviewing clients’ current websites
- Developing optimisation plans
- Making changes necessary to the sites and implementing the plans
- Reporting on success and activities to clients
- Liaising with management team
- Developing long term relationships with your key clients
- You will have experience and a track record in search engine optimisation, social media digital marketing
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, PHP, (ASP/.NET a bonus) and site optimisation is expected
- Candidates will also be expected to conduct ethical link building strategies for the websites in their portfolio
- Our ideal candidate will have a track record of improving the ranking and traffic of websites using white hat techniques, be able to manage a portfolio of dedicated projects and work as part of a team on larger projects.