Responsible for developing and managing industry-leading SEO strategies for our clients. You will also be responsible for managing SEO Directors and indirectly the wider SEO team.
As SEO Director, you have an exceptionally strong background in SEO, are passionate about search marketing, and take pride in what you do.
- Develop and manage industry-leading SEO (including content)
strategies to maximise performance and ROI for our clients.
- Confidently communicate SEO approach, processes and
practices to Senior Management team, clients and potential
- Identify areas of improvement and propose actionable solutions
- Lead all aspects of SEO strategy and implementation
- Stay ahead of current SEO trends
- Proactively manage clients and demonstrate capability to form
business relationships with clients
- Effectively manage a team by providing valuable support, advice, encouragement, direction and feedback
- 4+ years SEO experience and strong track record in execution and implementation
- Experience in content strategy, CRO, analytics and other areas of earned media is higly valued
- Proven track record in team management and people development
- Strategic thinker with the ability to maximise rankings and ROI for blue chip clients
- Demonstrable expertise in social media, mobile search and emerging search trends
- Business development and client presentation abilities
Interested? Apply now!
Not the right role for you? Don't worry, we have other options!
Visit nuclei jobs