We are looking for an experienced SEO contractor for a 3 months contract in Brisbane. It's an onsite, full time role, so you will be expected to work from our client's Brisbane based office.
The role involves liaising between external providers and internal teams, managing SEO tasks across multiple websites, as well as creating monthly SEO and management reports.
- Write SEO project execution plans for multiple brands
- Monitor project progress, timelines and, if applicable – budgets
- Prioritise SEO tasks based on company requirements
- Manage link building projects
- Manage copywriting projects
- Follow key SEO Blogs and information resources
- Create periodic SEO Reports for internal teams and management
- 3+ years SEO experience within an agency or a blue chip client environment
- SEM and social media knowledge
- Highly numerate, analytical & able to manipulate large amounts of data on spreadsheets
- Knowledge and understanding of Google Analytics
- Basic understanding of HTML
- Proven track record in research and analysis
- Ability to build & manage research activities
The contract starts in October, so we are interviewing now.
Rate depends on your experience and is between $40 - $70 an hour.
To discuss more details, please contact Dorota on 02 8296 5859 or email [email protected]