A number of technical or account management focused roles have become available in Sydney and Melbourne. Whether you are on-page person of off-page specialist, we are keen on talking to you!
Reporting to senior and experienced SEO Managers/ Directors, etc, you will be responsible for managing SEO campaigns for a portfolio of well-known brands and keeping up to date with the latest trends in the industry.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Meeting with clients to develop an understanding of their objectives and recommending SEO strategies
- Work closely with the Search Director to develop strategies for different clients
- Hands-on implementation and analysis of SEO campaigns
- Reporting the performance of campaigns and developing ways to improve results
- Keyword research, content optimisation, social media
- Previous experience in SEO in an agency or as a freelancer
- Good Excel Skills: Pivot tables, vlookups
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Google Analytics and other analytics packages
- Experience in eCommerce will be highly regarded
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic company that is heavily focused on the training and development of their people. Interested? Apply now.