We are seeking a talented SEO Account Manager to join our client, an agency in Melbourne.
You will be responsible for the development and implementation of SEO campaigns for a number of well known brands.
This role combines technical expertise in website development with a thorough understanding of search engine algorithms and technical developments within the search engine marketplace, so the ideal candidate will come from a hands-on SEO background but have strong client facing experience and a strategic approach.
- Auditing the sites of potential clients for new business pitches and writing proposals in response to client briefs
- Keeping clients informed with any new developments in SEO
- Working closely with the SEO Execs to ensure the SEO strategy is implemented correctly, efficiently and kept relevant
- Working with PR and social teams, the client or other agencies that are assisting with large campaigns
You will be expected to:
- Create and execute successful SEO campaigns to meet and exceed clients objectives, including rankings, traffic volumes and ROI targets
- Manage SEO Account Executive(s) and potentially delegate to other junior members in order to deliver the campaign effectively
- Be analytical in your approach and be aware of the latest changes in search engine algorithms and industry developments and adjust strategy accordingly, sharing best practises and research findings with your wider SEO teams, taking a active part in the personal development of junior colleagues
As a candidate you will be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of how search fits into a marketing mix and a good understanding of other digital media disciplines and how they can be relative to SEO campaigns.
You must have a minimum of 2 years' agency SEO experience and have evidence of past SEO results and creative thinking within SEO.
Ideally you will have experience of planning, creating and delivering presentations to senior clients and have the ability to identify and construct case studies with the wider marketing team.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a renowned, hard working marketing team, where you can share ideas, add strategic input and grow your career.