Senior SEO and Content Account Manager
Working within a global agency on blue chip clients in an exciting vibrant culture. This role will suit an experienced Manager, ready to step up within the next 6-12 months.
- Take the lead role in medium to large SEO projects work closely with client service team / lead to proactively account manage clients and develop integrated media strategies for clients
- Develop innovative new approaches and strategies
- Review and implement strategic changes for SEO clients and team on an ongoing basis
- To test, understand and use proprietary software to create tracking and reporting solutions for our clients
- Utilise Google Analytics or any other third party software as a secondary or tertiary technology solutions
- Keyword research, metadata development and content optimisation
- Create and optimise campaign strategies for clients
- Website audits and complete competitor analysis using a variety of tools
- Manage external supplier relationships
- Manage a small team
- 3-4+ years' industry experience
- Experience in outreach, link building, content marketing & content creation, with proven results
- Proficient understanding of these systems:
- Advertising Fundamentals
- Google Analytics, Omniture, CoreMetrics
- Google Webmaster Tools
- Open Site Explorer, MajesticSEO, SEMRush, etc.
- G+, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
- Adobe tools (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver, etc.)
- Image & video production, editing, etc.
- Social Analytics & Monitoring tools (various)
- Attaining & then maintaining qualifications in Advertising Fundamentals & Google Analytics
- People management experience
If you are ready to step up and join them, please send your CV across to firstname.lastname@example.org