A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Paid Search Manager to join a digital agency working with global and reputable brands across FMCG, Retail, Telecommunications and Automotive industries.
Reporting to the Head of Search, you will manage a team of Search Assistants and Executives. The Senior PPC Account Manager maintains and owns the relationship with all their clients within their portfolio and understands their client’s business including but is not limited to: goals and success metrics, other marketing, seasonality, competitors and product set.
- Develop and implement industry-leading SEM strategies to maximise performance and ROI for clients
- Assist with developing campaigns to a high standard that include campaign structure, keywords and ad copy
- Monitor campaign results, analyse and optimise to meet objectives
- Understanding of SEM optimisation on all search engines
- Reporting and analytics
- Manage clients professionally and ensure clients' expectations are met
- Manage Search budgets and daily spend for client base
- Mentor and develop junior talent by mutually agreeing and working closely together on individual personal development plans
Skills and Experience
- Experience working in an agency environment managing a portfolio of leading brands
- Experience with bid management technology will be highly regarded
- Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritise tasks
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong passion for digital marketing
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award winning company for employee satisfaction that has a strong emphasis on company culture and work-life balance. Come join the fun!