Superb opportunity to join this leading media agency as a Marketing Analyst, playing a leading role in providing deep analysis of the customer behaviour, . In this role you will develop reporting, analytics and insight into the performance of online and offline marketing activity
- Strong organisational & time management skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- 1-4 years experience in data intensive roles.
- Strong Data Analysis abilities.
- Knowledge and experience of econometric and attribution modelling .
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Enthusiastic and a positive, can do attitude.
- Expert Excel skills – SQL & other database experience is a bonus but not essential.
- Main Responsibilities:
- Work closely with head of analytics and general manager.
- Develop insightful analysis across customer behaviour with a media spend focus.
- Produce and present critical management reports.
- Improve the tools and databases currently in place to increase accuracy and timing of analysis.
- In addition the Marketing Analyst will work with the senior management on a number of exciting tasks and projects relating to Web and Marketing Analytics and Reporting.
- Developing processes and systems to manage, assess and interpret various data sources.
- A vital part of the role is to analyse and interpret data, so you will display a firm understanding of data manipulation and interpretation, understanding the commercial impact of the analysis which will drive revenue growth. You will also be commercially aware and will need to have a firm understanding of web traffic and marketing techniques.
This is a fantastic role, offering superb career progression and the opportunity to work on International brands, high-traffic sites, big media spends and spearhead new projects across the client portfolio. You will benefit from excellent team culture, flat management structure and knowledge pooling ensuring your ideas count.