An exciting opportunity has become available for a highly motivated and passionate Senior PPC manager to join a leading agency and take the next step in their career towards becoming a Director.
Reporting to the Head of Search, you will be responsible for coaching a team and managing PPC campaigns for a portfolio of global clients.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Meeting with clients to develop an understanding of their objectives and recommend PPC strategies
- Work closely with the Search Director to develop PPC Strategies and campaigns
- Hands-on implementation and analysis of PPC campaigns
- Presenting campaign results to clients and recommending strategies to improve results
- Managing and coaching a team of Search Managers, Search Executives and Assistants
- Proven track record in managing PPC Campaigns and teams
- Excellent excel skills: v-look ups, pivot tables, formulas
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Google Adwords, Google Analytics and other analytics packages
- Passion for Search Engine Marketing
If you are a highly experienced PPC professional with people management experience, this role cannot be missed!