My client is a global media agency based in Sydney's CBD who are looking for a SEM Executive to join their rapidly expanding SEM team.
Working closely with the SEM Manager, you will manage SEM campaigns across some of the biggest domestic and international brands.
- Independently manage own client portfolio
- Key word research and ad copy development
- Create, optimise and report on SEM campaigns
- Staying update to day with the latest innovations in the market
- Work with other digital teams in order to create a holistic strategy for your client
- Proven track record in an agency or client-side environment managing SEM campaigns
- Excel (V-Lookups, Pivot Table, Filtering)
- Understanding of SEM and broader digital campaigns
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- GAP Qualification would be desirable
- Relevant Degree Qualifications
If you have 12-18 months experience working in an agency environment and are looking to take the next step up in your career, this role is for you. You will join a supportive team that invests time in developing their employees on a professional and personal level.