- varied role
- Growing agency
- build the SEM team
An exciting opportunity is now available for a motivated and ambitiousPPC specialist to join a growing agency looking to develop their Search and Display and all round Digital and Traditional Marketing offering.
This is a varied role and will report to the Search Director. You will be responsible for managing relationships with a portfolio of well-known brands, and the hands-on implementation of Search campaigns.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Working closely with the Display Marketing team to develop strategies to improve performance across channels
- Meeting with clients to develop an understanding of their objectives and recommend PPC strategies
- Work closely with the Search Director to develop PPC Strategies and campaigns
- setting up accounts and implementing PPC Campaigns
- Presenting campaign results to clients and recommending strategies to improve performance
- Developing new ideas to help grow the Search business within the agency
- 2 -3 years experience working in an agency setting up and managing PPC Campaigns
- Excellent excel skills: v-look ups, pivot tables, formulas
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Google Adwords, Google Analytics and Marin Software
- Passion for Search Engine Marketing
This is an exciting opportunity to work across different areas of Digital Marketing in a varied role that focuses on Search, Display and campaign optimisation.
Interested in being part of a growing agency who is heavily focused on the development of their people and clients?