An exciting opportunity has become available for a highly motivated and passionate SEM manager to join a leading agency and take the next step in their career.
Reporting to the Director of Paid Search, you will be responsible for coaching an assistant and managing paid search campaigns for a portfolio of global clients.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Meeting with clients to develop an understanding of their objectives and recommend SEM strategies
- Work closely with the Head and Director of Paid Search to develop SEM Strategies and campaigns
- Hands-on implementation, strategy and analysis of SEM campaigns
- Presenting campaign results to clients and recommending strategies to improve + results + up-selling
- Managing and coaching an assistant who will assist in the reporting an optimisation aspect
- 2-3 years' agency experience managing SEM Campaigns
- Proven tracking record building and maintaining client relationships
- Good communication skills
- Experience in budget handling and management
- Passion for digital marketing
The successful candidate will join a global and multi-award winning agency that has transparent development and progression plans. Great culture and great team!