- Work with latest technology
- Drive and execute Paid Search strategy
- Work life-balance in a performance-driven and innovative culture
See yourself in our team
Sitting within the wider marketing team, the paid search team has responsibility for all search activity across the entire organisation and all their products. This includes responsibility across ad server, bid management tool and audience platform.
Your team is responsible for developing the product strategies with the marketing teams to ensure they are integrated, innovative and deliver to objectives.
Do work that matters
Your role as Paid Search Manager will be to oversee the development, execution and day to day management of best practice and innovative search campaigns. Reporting into a senior manger, you will need to interact with a variety of marketing teams; understanding their business objectives and optimising search campaigns that will deliver on these business objectives.
You will specifically be responsible for
- Manage the day-to-day operations and performance of a portfolio of search accounts.
- Develop, implement and optimise search strategies to drive cost-efficient growth.
- Implement and optimise search campaigns according to best practice principles.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to develop search strategies in support of marketing campaigns.
- Conduct in-depth analysis and research to generate insights and identify new opportunities for growth.
- Effectively manage investment and performance targets through on-going tracking, forecasting and reporting.
- Design experiments to improve paid search customer journey and improve website conversion rates.
- Develop and support annual paid search marketing strategy.
- Contribute to the Digital, Media and Marketing teams by demonstrating outstanding internal; service and practising of sales and service principles.
- Collaborate with technology partners and publishers to stay up-to-date with new features and industry trends.
- Demonstrate effective influencing abilities for both internal and external relationships.
- Share search learnings across the marketing teams.
- Demonstrated passion for paid search with experience in search engine marketing (SEM) either client or agency side.
- Highly developed analytically skill, highly numerate
- Highly developed project management skills
- Ability to manage issues and multiple stakeholders
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Organisation, accuracy and attention to detail
- Bid management tool experience. i.e. Kenshoo, Marin, DoubleClick
- Proficient in 3rd party tracking and ad serving i.e. Doubleclick, Sizmek
- Experience using analytics tools. i.e. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel working in an Agile environment will be highly regarded
If you have a passion for search and want to work in a collaborative professional team then we would love to hear from you!
To discuss the details of this role, please apply below or send your CV to email@example.com