My client is one of Australia's leading Search Agencies looking for a new Search Executive to join it's fast growing and talented team.
In this role you would be responsible for analysing, implementing, developing, managing and improving on existing and new search campaigns. We are looking for someone with 6+ months experience in pay per click marketing.
- PPC Campaign set up
- Daily monitoring of campaigns
- Managing campaigns from proposal through to execution and day to day management
- Client Data Generation, Analysis and Commentary
- Campaign analysis and optimisation recommendations
- Creating campaign strategies for clients
- Confident using Excel
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills are required and the ability to create and deliver presentations, write proposals, and generally communicate professionally
- Graduate calibre or equivalent business experience
- Good knowledge of the search principles
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a small amount of Search experience to join a global agency and really progress their career. My client are renowned for promoting talented juniors very quickly.
If you think you have the right skills and the passion for this role contact Jessica on 02 8296 5860 or email [email protected]