A well recognised and respected brand, based in Sydney CBD. Join a team of experienced senior marketers and get involved in the paid search side of their marketing strategy.
Accelerate your marketing career with this varied and fun position. The Search Engine Marketing Specialist will primarily be responsible for managing the day-to-day running of the paid search campaigns.
This position will also assist the Digital Marketing Executive with SEO, and from time to time may also assist with other online and offline channels.
The role reports to the Senior Marketing Manager but will also work closely local agencies as well as the overseas teams. It will suit a candidate with 1-2 years experience in running SEM campaigns, and someone who is a quick learner, has strong analytical skills and is comfortable working autonomusly in a small team/ start-up environment.
- The main responsibilty is the day-to-day running of Paid Search campaigns
- Continually optimise and audit Paid Search campaigns on a regular basis, testing new strategies (adcopy, landing experience, etc.), and analysing results
- Write ad copy for SEM campaigns and landing pages
- Full reporting responsibility - analysing the effectiveness and ROI of SEM and help achieve goals and cost targets for this channel
- Liaise with international teams to share knowledge, tests and experience
- Also assist with various other online channels and campaigns where required, including email, search, display, affiliate and mobile
- Keep current with latest innovations in search marketing and test and adopt these methods as appropriate.
- 1-2 years experience in an SEM role
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Knowledge of SEO desirable but not essential
- A team player with the ability to liaise and communicate effectively with key marketing vendors and teams situated abroad
- Passion and curiosity for uncovering new opportunities and innovations. Continual improvement mindset.
- A true passion to obtain outstanding results while working on a service that deeply impacts people's lives
- Google Adwords proficiency required
- Must demonstrate a detailed understanding of Paid Search principles
- Strong analytical, reporting and Excel skills
- Knowledge of DART, Google Analytics, and other 3rd party tracking tools a plus