A leadership position with a major financial client. You will be responsible for search strategy, stakeholder and supplier management, as well as team management.
You will be an experienced leader, with a proven track record of coaching, developing and mentoring people.
You will be expected to have a broad understanding of other channels to understand how paid search fits into the broader media mix and be able to constructively challenge when appropriate.
With data at the heart of everything that you do, you will build and deploy robust audience strategies.
Ownership of the group's overarching Paid Search strategy including developing the product strategies with the marketing teams to ensure they are integrated, customer centric, innovative and deliver to objectives.
- To lead the in house operating team including operating model and people capabilities.
- Lead and manage the Paid Search managers for them to deliver best in class campaigns.
- Responsible for the finance process for Paid Search team, ensuring accuracy and timely payment of invoices.
- Manage Google and Bing relationships.
- You will be the connection point into their media agency and will collaboratively work with them to drive the Paid Search strategy.
- You are responsible for managing the team so they deliver on campaign objectives and make the necessary optimisations within the accounts.
- Keeping abreast of industry developments, learning new features and strategies to provide recommendations to client teams.
- Own and manage the complete Paid Search campaign life-cycle.
Your skills and experience:
- Experience of working in Paid Search, and a passion for Paid Search is essential for this role.
- You will be highly motivated, with demonstrable Paid Search leadership experience both client or agency side.
- Strong analytical and project management abilities are core to this role, and you will compliment this with solid communication and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Understanding of performance media planning, testing & measurement across all digital channels.
- Experience at managing and developing a team.
- Working knowledge of digital technologies that includes ad serving, data management, tag management and website analytics.
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management experience.
- Organisation, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel.
- University degree (highly desirable)
- Google Ads certified
If this sounds like the right role for you, please apply now or send your CV to email@example.com. The interviews are taking place now.