An exciting opportunity has become available for a highly motivated and passionate Search Director to join a leading global agency and take the next step in their career. You will work for one of the largest media agencies in the world across the world's biggest brands.
Reporting to the Head of Search, you will be responsible for coaching a team and managing the expectations and strategic SEM focus across global brands.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Managing an existing team of paid search Managers, Executives and Assistants
- Meeting with clients to develop an understanding of their objectives and recommend PPC strategies
- Presenting campaign results to clients and recommending strategies to improve results
- Work closely with the Head of Search to grow the paid search team
- Managing and coaching a team of Search Managers, Search Executives and Assistants including conducting performance reviews, coaching and recruiting
- Proven track record in managing teams, large accounts and campaign implementation
- Agency background required
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Google Adwords, Google Analytics and other analytics packages
- Passion for Search Engine Marketing
If you are a highly experienced PPC professional with people management experience, this role cannot be missed!