Programmatic Trading Manager
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Programmatic Trading Manager to join the team working across a major national account. We are looking for someone with solid experience of trading within DoubleClick Bid Manager.
The Trading Manager is responsible for overseeing all aspects of a campaign’s delivery (performance, optimisations and pacing), campaign financials, brand safety and in-depth campaign reporting. The Trading Manager must be aware at all times of campaign holistic performance in order to be in a position to truly optimise. You will be a role model for the Programmatic Trading Executive and develop their knowledge and experience by on the job training, mentoring and coaching.
It’s the perfect role for someone looking to develop their trading skills deeper. Additionally, the role offers plenty of client exposure, and is perfect for someone who wants to either maintain or improve their client facing skills.
- Technical implementation of all campaigns
- Proactive and programmatic analysis of delivery data across channel and across delivery system to identify optimisation opportunities (optimising towards client objective).
- Identify optimisation levers (audience, temporal, frequency, target, geo, creative copy), understand what the consequence of those optimisation levers are, and have expertise in pulling those levers.
- Responding to ad-hoc campaign feedback requests
What you will need:
- Extensive experience with digital media preferably within a media agency/publisher trading desk, DBM preferred
- Hands on experience and knowledge in programmatic optimisation
- Deep understanding of DSPs/SSPs, RTB, ad exchanges, DMPs, audience targeting
- Experience in campaign implementation, optimisation and reporting, experience with performance campaigns
- Understanding of the digital media ecosystem and technology including ad tagging and site analytics
If you are ready to step up and join them, please send your CV across to email@example.com