PR Executive – client side role
Are you working at a PR agency and longing to move in-house? Do you want to work with an exciting, award winning brand? Are you a media gun who knows what makes a great story and can find a creative pitch angle? If so, read on.
In this role, you will own the media relations function for the company. You will understand what journalists are looking for and find creative ways to engage with the company's experts and get the stories out there. You will work with consumer publications, broadcast media, digital and social channels.
You'll be able to build partnerships with blogs, niche publications and partner sites to expand the reach of releases and stories from expert writers.
What you'll need:
- Excellent media relations skills - you'll be a publicist at heart and love the thrill of a good story
- Strong writing skills
- Experience writing for and partnering with social media
- Ability to create publicity and drive website traffic
- Promote awards, new product launches and content hubs
- 3 years PR experience - either agency or in- house
If this sounds like you, please send your CV to: