PPC / Search Manager – Client Side
Are you a motivated Search professional with experience in managing paid-search campaigns?
There is an amazing opportunity for a Paid-Search Manager to join the team at a leading brand based in Sydney and melbourne.
My client is a fast- paced, dynamic company known for their innovative products and is now looking to revamp their PPC offering. You will be responsible for setting the PPC strategy for the in-house search team, overseeing its implementation and monitoring the success of campaigns.
- Develop PPC optimisation plans that include traffic forecasting, keyword lists and campaign analysis tracking
- Oversee development and implementation of new campaigns
- PPC budget management
- On time reporting and analysis
- Co-ordinate PPC with other marketing channels like social media and SEO
Skills and Experience:
- Proven track record of running PPC campaigns in-house efficiently while increasing traffic and revenue
- Must have excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience of bid management tools and other relevant tools required to create large and complex PPC campaigns
- Proven skills in keyword research, ad copy creation and bid management strategies for both Search and Content campaigns
- If you are really passionate about Search Engine Marketing and are looking to develop your skills in a client-side role, then this is the role for you. This opportunity would ideal for someone with a broad range of experience in PPC campaign management who wants to take on more responsibility, while re-vamping a company’s PPC strategy and seeing results for their hard work.