My client is a media agency with a difference. They are independent and currently looking to strengthen their fast developing search department with a Paid Search Manager.
You will be responsible for the strategy, planning, implementation and optimisation of paid search campaigns with the support of our search team.
This role is an excellent opportunity for someone with strong Paid Search Skills to get exposure to other elements of marketing.
• Start to finish paid search campaign management
• Managing client relationships.
• Working closely with internal team across different disciplines.
• Develop and maintain relationship with suppliers such as Google.
• Keeping at the forefront of Paid Search expertise
Skills & Experience Required
• 2 years experience in SEM
• Team worker
• Strong organisational & time management skills
• Great attention to detail
• 1st Class SEM skills with experience working on large brands and campaigns.
• Strong Excel skills.
• Awareness and understanding of online and offline marketing.
• Drive to deliver campaigns of the highest quality.
• Ambition to grow and develop your skills.
• Excellent communication skills
If you are after a new challenge and are keen to be part of a strong and talented team then this could be the right opportunity for you.
Contact [email protected] or call 02 8296 5860 for more details.