About the company
One of the biggest and best players in advertising technology. The company specialises in video on demand solutions and is headquartered in the USA, with offices across the globe. The Sydney office has recently opened and is growing rapidly.
About the role
The overall responsibility of the Platform Specialist is to create long-term client stickiness and loyalty to the products through optimal implementation and use of the demand side platforms. The Platform Specialist must be the voice of the customer in terms of product input and feedback to help shape platform evolution, platform tool set and supporting services. The Platform Specialist must ensure that key accounts are moving towards full self-service use of the platform reducing day to day dependence on support teams. Effectively lead clients through all aspects of product implementation from inception to deployment through to ongoing production support, all with a client-centric focus.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Lead client engagement and adoption products and technical solutions
- Work closely with commercial team, managing clients through Product Sales Support, integration and onboarding
- Monitor client activity and provide consultation services so that clients maximize platform output
- Plan and manage client training programs ensuring smooth transition to self-service
- Ability to respond to frequent demands of multiple customers
- Effective decision making / problem solving skills
- Highly proficient in analysing data
- Highly numerate
- Experience working in online advertising and technology solutions is essential