A global media agency is looking for a senior sales director to manage strategic relationships and pitching process.
We are looking for an individual who thrives on the dynamic pace of new business. You will maintain long lasting relationships at the national level and will manage the entire pitch process.
You are passionate about people and brands and are natural relationship builder. Managing multiple stakeholders and working to deadlines is your second nature.
You can shape this role to be what you make of it. You are not expected to hunt for new business, but you are the one who pulls it all together, makes it happen, on time and on brief.
Objectives of the role:
- Be an effective and organised business development director
- Manage and drive the new business process with the cooperation of our senior leadership team
- Provide creative and original thinking to the proposals to deliver the new business response best in class
- Play a key role in ensuring the global targets are being met
- Are currently in a client lead/group account director role in a media agency
- Have a solid knowledge and understanding of the media buying landscape, in order to re-work or help formulate responses to specific questions/areas
- Are efficient and organised - there's a heavy dose of project management in what you currently do
- Have exceptional attention to detail – you pick every grammatical and spelling mistake
- Are comfortable work alongside and in collaboration with busy, talented, high profile leaders of the media agency world
- Are smart, personable, confident in your skills, and equipped to handle the cyclic intensity of new business