An exciting opportunity has become available for a highly motivated and passionate SEM manager to join a leading agency and take the next step in their career.
Reporting to Performance Director, the Performance Manager will be expected to manage and build profitable relationships with search clients.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Meeting with clients to develop an understanding of their objectives and recommend SEM strategies
- Work closely with Search Director to develop SEM strategies and campaigns
- Hands-on implementation, strategy and analysis of SEM campaigns
- Presenting campaign results to clients and recommending strategies to improve results
- Managing and coaching an assistant who will assist in the reporting and optimisation aspect
- 3-4 years' agency experience managing SEM Campaigns across blue-chip accounts
- Proven tracking record building and maintaining client relationships
- Good communication skills
- Experience in budget handling and management
- Passion for digital marketing
As well as a competitive market salary you will receive employee benefits including discounts to local gyms and partners. This employer will invest a lot of time in your development to make you the best person you can be!