Performance Manager, Search and Social – client side role
You will be responsible for managing search performance campaigns and social branding activities.
As Performance Manager, Search and Social, you’ll be responsible for brand and performance campaign management, with responsibility across the implementation, optimisation and management of these campaigns.
Reporting into the Senior Manager, you will also be responsible for campaign performance, reporting, stakeholder management and campaign recommendations.
- Manage the day-to-day operations and performance of a portfolio of Search and Paid Social accounts.
- Develop, implement and optimise Search and Paid Social strategies to drive cost-efficient growth.
- Implement and optimise campaigns according to best practice principles.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to develop Search and Paid Social campaigns in support of marketing campaigns.
- Conduct in-depth analysis and research to generate insights and identify new opportunities for growth.
- Effectively manage investment and performance targets through on-going tracking, forecasting and reporting.
- Design experiments to improve Paid Search customer journey and improve website conversion rates.
- Develop and support annual Paid Search marketing strategy.
- Create a test & learn framework to ensure you are constantly striving for success.
- Collaborate with technology partners and publishers to stay up-to-date with new features and industry trends.
- Experience across search performance and social branding campaigns - agency side
- Highly developed analytically skill, highly numerate
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience using analytics tools, bid management tools, tracking and ad serving.
If you are interested then we would love to hear from you!
Please 'apply now' or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org