The Performance Manager is a specialist in the management and execution of Performance Marketing channels. This role will take ownership of client accounts, including client relationship development & management, strategy development, hands-on execution, and reporting.
You will also act as an in-house expert, providing specialist advice and analysis for projects with a global reach and giving you the opportunity to work with some of the leading brands in Australia.
We are looking for someone who has a passion for digital marketing and can hit the ground running.
- Hands-on execution and optimisation of Performance Marketing accounts
- Ongoing management of monthly budgets across client accounts
- Developing and growing client relationships, including pro-active client communication and problem solving
- Development of strategies that will meet client expectations and growth targets, and delivery of strategies face to face with the client
- Competitor analysis
- Working closely with the SEO, Analytics, and other marketing teams to drive integrated strategy and insights
Other duties may include:
- Providing specialist Performance Marketing advice to other teams and feeding into consulting projects
- Internal process development
Skills and experience:
- Hands-on Performance Marketing role, preferably within an agency.
- Client facing and account management experience
- Execution experience across performance channels, including AdWords, Bing Ads, display and paid social campaigns
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience within a retail environment
To discuss the details of this role, please apply below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org