Due to recent growth with their digital team, my client is looking to add a Performance Executive to the team working across a client in the entertainment industry.
In this role you will gain exposure to digital and display advertising as well as the opportunities to work on campaigns across other paid media channels such as YouTube and Facebook.
In this role your key responsibilities will be:
- Digital media planning and execution
- Search campaigns across paid channels such as YouTube and Facebook
- Client and internal relationship management: liaising with account management and other internal teams as well as dealing directly with the client
- Trafficking and tracking campaigns
- Campaign analysis and optimisation
In this role you will be working with a high profile client so you'll be expecting to have:
- Display or paid search experience in a similar role within a media agency
- Advanced knowledge of online media landscape
- Intermediate understanding of adserving process
- Strong experience in paid search, online media buying, invoicing and payments processes
- Intermediate knowledge of other digital media & offline media
- Experience with tools such as BCC, Roy Morgan, Netratings, AdRelevance
- Advanced computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
This role would suit either a display executive who is looking to develop paid search skills, or a paid search executive looking to learn digital and display media.