A new opportunity has arrived for someone with about 1-2 years experience in implementing paid search strategies and campaigns. This role is in the heart of Sydney. It is ideal for someone who is looking to step up and work with bigger accounts.
- Responsible for driving the strategy and management of multiple Paid campaigns across numerous verticals
- Manage client and supplier relationships to maximise account goals
- Work with and/or ability to quickly acclimate to bid management tools and technologies - both proprietary and non-proprietary - and to train your team in the same.
- Understanding complicated campaign results and being able to disseminate and present these to clients in a way that responds to their business and financial objectives
- Monitor, research and present on industry and search specific changes - both internally and externally
- Encouraging superior time management and multi-tasking skills within your team to maximise efficiency and level of client service.
- Growing revenue through superior services
Skills & Experience
- 1-2 years' agency experience working across a range of industries
- Client facing and account management experience
- Strong communication skills in order to meet deadlines
- Hands on implementation and optimisation experience
- People management experience (desirable)
- A broad understanding of all online channels
- Google Fundamentals
If you are ready to step up and join them, please send your CV across to firstname.lastname@example.org