An exciting opportunity has become available for a passionate Search Director with experience across paid search, analytics and display, to join a leading agency and take the next step in their career. You will work across the world's biggest brands and manage an established team.
Reporting to the Head of Department, you will be responsible for coaching a team and managing the expectations and strategic focus across global brands.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Managing an existing team of paid search Managers, Executives and Assistants
- Meeting with clients to develop an understanding of their objectives and recommend strategies
- Presenting campaign results to clients and recommending strategies to improve results
- Work closely with the Head of Department to grow the performance team
- Managing and coaching a team of Managers, Executives and Assistants including conducting performance reviews, coaching and recruiting
- Proven track record in managing teams, large accounts and campaign implementation
- Agency background required
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Google Adwords, Google Analytics and other analytics packages
- Passion for Performance Marketing
If you are a highly experienced paid search or performance professional with people management experience, this role cannot be missed!