Paid Social Media Manager
As Paid Social Manager you will have significant responsibilities, but we don't see the following list as being your only contribution to the agency.
In fact what we are most excited about is how you add to these and bring leadership skills and broader contribution to making the agency a great place to work and a place where people are inspired to develop career-defining work.
Requirements and Experience:
- Experience in social advertising
- Intimate knowledge of the social media landscape
- Strong knowledge of all ad formats by social network/platform with the ability to align brand objectives with the right social solution.
- Experience with social listening tools and similar social platforms/technology
- Ability to communicate clearly within a large team setup to ensure proactively managing campaigns and new ideas
- Exceptional negotiation ability
- Manage your social team
- Integrate social advertising into broader marketing and campaign approach
- Take ownership of the delivery of all agreed social advertising KPIs
- Full end-to-end social campaign management:
- Creating posts, sourcing content
- Set up of targeting strategies and tactics
- Execution of social tests
- Monitoring and optimisation of social investment
- Reporting each week/month
- Manage the weekly social budget tracker - provide information to the business team as required
- Provide insight and optimisation recommendations based on social data and analytics.
- Develop trusted advisor status with the clients social team
- Maintain performance reporting, benchmarks and audience intelligence across brands and social platforms
- Ensure the social investment is delivered within approved budgets & pacing and take responsibility for monthly budget reconciliation on all clients
What we need from you:
- Contribute to social strategies by brand, objective and budget
- Support the business team by providing the social component of all brand implementation responses.
- Investment discussions and negotiations with key social media platforms
- Work closely with digital director in developing and evolving social strategic approach based on in-market learnings
- Provide vision and views on the ever changing social media landscape
This role will suit a Paid Social expert looking to take the next step, or a Manager looking to join a great agency!