Paid Search Manager – client side
Our client is a global online business and they are looking for a Senior Paid Search Manager.
You will be developing, innovating and optimising Paid Search strategies. You will continue to support and innovate their data-driven approach to marketing and performance measurement to support your team and those around you.
- Improve prospect and customer experience through data, creatives, personalisation and automation
- Develop and support a small team of search specialists
- Flexible working
- Develop, implement and communicate Paid Search strategies across Google, Bing & Apple Search platforms.
- Develop and test bid management strategies to improve bidding efficiency and improve ROI.
- Create annual paid search budgets as well as quarterly reforecasts which support broader marketing and business acquisition targets.
- Ensure team and business visibility of paid search performance through a hands-on approach to accessing, merging and visualising complex data sets able to surface actual insights as well as performance and market trends
- Deliver regular performance reports, prepare ad-hoc performance and initiative materials for presentation to Media Teams or key stakeholders across the business.
- Play an active role in building awareness of channel performance, sharing team innovation & insights through impactful storytelling
- Work closely with our MarTech function to submit initiatives which drive measurable customer, commercial and efficiency benefits
- Deep, working knowledge of Google Ads, Bing Ads and Apple Search Ads (AKA Adwords) is essential.
- A/B testing, Multivariate testing and experience of testing methodologies.
- Minimum advanced level Excel required, deep and demonstrable working knowledge of Tableau, Power BI and Google Analytics an advantage.
- Understanding of the role of ML and AI’s play in driving both performance and efficiency.
- Knowledge of media & app tracking and using it to measure & diagnose performance issues.
- Tailored career development programs
- Fantastic Parental Leave program
- Free brekky, discounted gym, event tickets
Apply now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org