My client is a world renowned and multi-award winning media agency. They work across a blue-chip client portfolio and are leading innovators in the digital space.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Digital Performance Executive to join their performance team. You will be responsible for the fulfillment of SEM activity for your impressive clients, assisting your manager and director.
- Independently manage own client portfolio
- Key word research and ad copy development
- Create, optimise and report on SEM activity
- Staying update to day with the latest innovations in the market
- Work with other digital teams in order to create a holistic strategy for your client
- 1-2 years' experience in an agency or client-side environment managing large SEM campaigns
- Excel (V-Lookups, Pivot Table, Filtering)
- Understanding of SEM and broader digital campaigns
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- GAP Qualification would be desirable
- Relevant Degree Qualifications
The successful applicant will join an award-winning agency and one of the best places in Australia to work. Fantastic career opportunities are available as a reward for your hard work.